This work was supported by the National Creative Research Initiative Program of the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology. E.L. and J.-K.K acknowledge fellowships from the BK21 program of the Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development.
Lateral Association of Cylindrical Nanofibers into Flat Ribbons Triggered by “Molecular Glue”†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 34, pages 6475–6478, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
Lee, E., Kim, J.-K. and Lee, M. (2008), Lateral Association of Cylindrical Nanofibers into Flat Ribbons Triggered by “Molecular Glue”. Angew. Chem., 120: 6475–6478. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801496
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2008
- Korean Ministry of Science and Technology
- Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!