We are thankful for the financial support of The University of Hong Kong (University Development Fund), the University Grants Council of HKSAR (the Area of Excellence Scheme: AoE 10/01P), the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (HKU7009/06P and CityU 2/06C), and CAS-Croucher Funding Scheme for Joint Laboratory. G.J. and J.C. thank the Croucher Foundation of Hong Kong for a postgraduate studentship.
Ruthenium Porphyrin-Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidation of Terminal Aryl Alkenes to Aldehydes by a Tandem Epoxidation–Isomerization Pathway†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 35, pages 6740–6744, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Jiang, G., Chen, J., Thu, H.-Y., Huang, J.-S., Zhu, N. and Che, C.-M. (2008), Ruthenium Porphyrin-Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidation of Terminal Aryl Alkenes to Aldehydes by a Tandem Epoxidation–Isomerization Pathway. Angew. Chem., 120: 6740–6744. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801500
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2008
- The University of Hong Kong
- University Grants Council of HKSAR. Grant Number: AoE 10/01P
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Numbers: HKU7009/06P, CityU 2/06C
- CAS-Croucher Funding Scheme for Joint Laboratory
- Croucher Foundation of Hong Kong
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2008/z801500_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.