Financial support for this work was provided by the National Institutes of Health (RO1 AI039987). We are grateful to Prof. T. M. Zabriskie (Oregon State University) and Prof. M. Burkart (UC San Diego) for helpful discussions. HRMS measurements were carried out by R. New (UC Riverside) and Y. X. Su (UC San Diego). We thank D. Manker (Novo Nordisk, Entotech Inc, Davis, CA) for a gift of authentic (+)-1.
(+)-Zwittermicin A: Assignment of its Complete Configuration by Total Synthesis of the Enantiomer and Implication of D-Serine in its Biosynthesis†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 42, pages 8206–8209, October 6, 2008
How to Cite
Rogers, Evan W., Dalisay, Doralyn S. and Molinski, Tadeusz F. (2008), (+)-Zwittermicin A: Assignment of its Complete Configuration by Total Synthesis of the Enantiomer and Implication of D-Serine in its Biosynthesis. Angew. Chem., 120: 8206–8209. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801561
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 AI039987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!