We are grateful to Dr. Hidehiro Uekusa and Sachiyo Kubo for X-ray analyses. This work was partially supported by the Global COE program (Tokyo Institute of Technology) and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (JSPS). A JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists to H.T. is also gratefully acknowledged.
Isoxazole-Assisted Direct Substitution of the Hydroxy Group in α-Ketols: Introduction of Angular Substituents in a Polycyclic System†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 51, pages 10035–10038, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Takikawa, H., Hikita, K. and Suzuki, K. (2008), Isoxazole-Assisted Direct Substitution of the Hydroxy Group in α-Ketols: Introduction of Angular Substituents in a Polycyclic System. Angew. Chem., 120: 10035–10038. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801577
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2008
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!