This research was supported by a Young Scientist Grant from the German-Israeli Foundation for Scientific Research and Development (GIF).
Homodinuclear Ruthenium Catalysts for Dimer Ring-Closing Metathesis†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 34, pages 6522–6525, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
Tzur, E., Ben-Asuly, A., Diesendruck, Charles E., Goldberg, I. and Lemcoff, N. Gabriel. (2008), Homodinuclear Ruthenium Catalysts for Dimer Ring-Closing Metathesis. Angew. Chem., 120: 6522–6525. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801626
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2008
- German-Israeli Foundation for Scientific Research and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!