Financial support from CNR, MIUR (FIRB CAMERE-RBNE03JCR5), and the ESF COST D29, D40 action are gratefully acknowledged. U.K. thanks Jacobs University and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for research support. We thank Dr. Luca Baù for TEM and EDX analyses.
Chiral Strandberg-Type Molybdates [(RPO3)2Mo5O15]2− as Molecular Gelators: Self-Assembled Fibrillar Nanostructures with Enhanced Optical Activity†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 38, pages 7385–7389, September 8, 2008
How to Cite
Carraro, M., Sartorel, A., Scorrano, G., Maccato, C., Dickman, Michael H., Kortz, U. and Bonchio, M. (2008), Chiral Strandberg-Type Molybdates [(RPO3)2Mo5O15]2− as Molecular Gelators: Self-Assembled Fibrillar Nanostructures with Enhanced Optical Activity. Angew. Chem., 120: 7385–7389. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801629
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2008
- MIUR. Grant Number: FIRB CAMERE-RBNE03JCR5
- ESF COST. Grant Number: D29, D40
- Jacobs University
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!