This work was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 19028015) from MEXT Japan and the Kato Memorial Foundation. We thank Solvias AG for the gift of chiral ferrocenyl bisphosphine ligands under their University Ligand Kit program. We also thank Y. Hagiwara for his preliminary experiments.
Enantioselective Synthesis of Spirocyclic Benzopyranones by Rhodium-Catalyzed Intermolecular [4+2] Annulation†
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 31, pages 5904–5906, July 21, 2008
How to Cite
Hojo, D., Noguchi, K., Hirano, M. and Tanaka, K. (2008), Enantioselective Synthesis of Spirocyclic Benzopyranones by Rhodium-Catalyzed Intermolecular [4+2] Annulation. Angew. Chem., 120: 5904–5906. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801642
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 19028015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!