The authors thank Mr. T. Takasaki and Ms. E. Kagami (Rigaku) for the SAXS measurements and Mr. F. Toshimitsu (Univ. Tokyo) for STM analysis. This work was supported by Japan Science and Technology (JST) Agency and Hayashi Memorial Foundation for Female Nature Scientists.
Observation of Electrochemical Single-Electron-Transfer Events of Gold Nanoparticles in Aqueous Solution in the Presence of Both Ammonium and Sulfonate Surface-Active Agents†
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 35, pages 6801–6804, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Nakai, M., Yamanoi, Y., Nishimori, Y., Yonezawa, T. and Nishihara, H. (2008), Observation of Electrochemical Single-Electron-Transfer Events of Gold Nanoparticles in Aqueous Solution in the Presence of Both Ammonium and Sulfonate Surface-Active Agents. Angew. Chem., 120: 6801–6804. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801704
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2008
- Japan Science and Technology (JST) Agency
- Hayashi Memorial Foundation for Female Nature Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!