This work was financially supported by the National Science and Technology Development Project (863 Project No. 2006AA09Z160), the National Natural Scientific Foundation of China (Nos. 20775064, 20735002), and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of China (NCET), which are gratefully acknowledged. We thank Prof. Kwok-yin Wong for providing oxygen sensor probes and Prof. John Hodgkiss for language polishing.
Reversible Optical Sensor Strip for Oxygen†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 39, pages 7560–7563, September 15, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, X.-d., Chen, X., Xie, Z.-x. and Wang, X.-r. (2008), Reversible Optical Sensor Strip for Oxygen. Angew. Chem., 120: 7560–7563. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801733
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2008
- National Science and Technology Development Project. Grant Number: 2006AA09Z160
- National Natural Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20775064, 20735002
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of China (NCET)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!