We thank the National Institutes of Health (R01 DK54257) for financial support.
Selective Chemical Rescue of a Thyroid-Hormone-Receptor Mutant, TRβ(H435Y), Identified in Pituitary Carcinoma and Resistance to Thyroid Hormone†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 38, pages 7390–7393, September 8, 2008
How to Cite
Hassan, A. Quamrul. and Koh, John T. (2008), Selective Chemical Rescue of a Thyroid-Hormone-Receptor Mutant, TRβ(H435Y), Identified in Pituitary Carcinoma and Resistance to Thyroid Hormone. Angew. Chem., 120: 7390–7393. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801742
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 DK54257
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!