This work was supported by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20572074, No. 20602027), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-04-0881), and the Outstanding Young Scientist Award of Sichuan Province
Self-Assembled Bifunctional Catalysis Induced by Metal Coordination Interactions: An Exceptionally Efficient Approach to Enantioselective Hydrophosphonylation†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 30, pages 5728–5731, July 14, 2008
How to Cite
Yang, F., Zhao, D., Lan, J., Xi, P., Yang, L., Xiang, S. and You, J. (2008), Self-Assembled Bifunctional Catalysis Induced by Metal Coordination Interactions: An Exceptionally Efficient Approach to Enantioselective Hydrophosphonylation. Angew. Chem., 120: 5728–5731. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801766
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20572074, 20602027
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-04-0881
- Outstanding Young Scientist Award of Sichuan Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!