This work was supported by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (to A.A.P.), Moscow State University Research Computing Center, Russian Foundation for Basic Research (06-03033147-a to I.E.K.), Russian Science Support Foundation, U.S. NSF (0707223 to O.V.B and S.H.S.), and Civilian Research and Development Foundation (RUC2-2830-MO-06 to A.A.P. and S.H.S.).
C1-(C84-C2(11))(CF3)12: Trifluoromethylation Yields Structural Proof of a Minor C84 Cage and Reveals a Principle of Higher Fullerene Reactivity†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 33, pages 6300–6303, August 4, 2008
How to Cite
Kareev, Ivan E., Kuvychko, Igor V., Shustova, Natalia B., Lebedkin, Sergei F., Bubnov, Vyacheslav P., Anderson, Oren P., Popov, Alexey A., Boltalina, Olga V. and Strauss, Steven H. (2008), C1-(C84-C2(11))(CF3)12: Trifluoromethylation Yields Structural Proof of a Minor C84 Cage and Reveals a Principle of Higher Fullerene Reactivity. Angew. Chem., 120: 6300–6303. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801777
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2008
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Moscow State University Research Computing Center
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 06-03033147-a
- Russian Science Support Foundation
- U.S. NSF. Grant Number: 0707223
- Civilian Research and Development Foundation. Grant Number: RUC2-2830-MO-06
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2008/z801777_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.