This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20272037) and the Doctor's Foundation of Education Ministry of China (No. 20030610022). The authors thank Prof. Xian-Deng Hou for his kind help during the preparation of the manuscript.
Heterogeneous Enantioselective Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones Catalyzed by Cinchona- and Phosphine-Modified Iridium Catalysts†
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 48, pages 9380–9384, November 17, 2008
How to Cite
Jiang, H.-y., Yang, C.-f., Li, C., Fu, H.-y., Chen, H., Li, R.-x. and Li, X.-j. (2008), Heterogeneous Enantioselective Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones Catalyzed by Cinchona- and Phosphine-Modified Iridium Catalysts. Angew. Chem., 120: 9380–9384. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801809
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20272037
- Doctor's Foundation of Education Ministry of China. Grant Number: 20030610022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!