This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF; CHE-0614756) and the National Institute for General Medical Sciences (GM076151). NMR spectrometers used in this work were funded in part by the NSF (CHE-0443516 and CHE-9808183). RDC thanks the American Chemical Society's Division of Medicinal Chemistry for Predoctoral Fellowship support (sponsored by Sanofi-Aventis), the Howard Hughes Medical Institute for their Med into Grad Fellowship, and UC Davis for their R. Bryan Miller Graduate Fellowship.
Asymmetric Catalysis: Resin-Bound Hydroxyprolylthreonine Derivatives in Enamine-Mediated Reactions†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 34, pages 6507–6510, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
Carpenter, Richard D., Fettinger, James C., Lam, Kit S. and Kurth, Mark J. (2008), Asymmetric Catalysis: Resin-Bound Hydroxyprolylthreonine Derivatives in Enamine-Mediated Reactions. Angew. Chem., 120: 6507–6510. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801811
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2008
- National Science Foundation (NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0614756
- National Institute for General Medical Sciences. Grant Numbers: GM076151, CHE-0443516, CHE-9808183
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!