This work is the result of equal efforts from A.T. and J.E. It was supported by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (GM-33162 to L.Q. and EB-001475 to E.M.) and by the French program “Energie, Conception Durable 2004” (ACI BioCatOx ECD009 to F.B.). Data collection for the X-ray structure of 3(OTf)2 was performed at ChemMatCARS Sector 15, which is principally supported by the National Science Foundation/Department of Energy under grant number CHE-0535644. Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357.
Proton- and Reductant-Assisted Dioxygen Activation by a Nonheme Iron(II) Complex to Form an Oxoiron(IV) Intermediate†
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 37, pages 7172–7175, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Thibon, A., England, J., Martinho, M., Young, Victor G., Frisch, Jonathan R., Guillot, R., Girerd, J.-J., Münck, E., Que, L. and Banse, F. (2008), Proton- and Reductant-Assisted Dioxygen Activation by a Nonheme Iron(II) Complex to Form an Oxoiron(IV) Intermediate. Angew. Chem., 120: 7172–7175. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801832
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2008
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM-33162, EB-001475
- Energie, Conception Durable 2004. Grant Number: ACI BioCatOx ECD009
- National Science Foundation/Department of Energy. Grant Number: CHE-0535644
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!