This work is the result of equal efforts from A.T. and J.E. It was supported by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (GM-33162 to L.Q. and EB-001475 to E.M.) and by the French program “Energie, Conception Durable 2004” (ACI BioCatOx ECD009 to F.B.). Data collection for the X-ray structure of 3(OTf)2 was performed at ChemMatCARS Sector 15, which is principally supported by the National Science Foundation/Department of Energy under grant number CHE-0535644. Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357.
Proton- and Reductant-Assisted Dioxygen Activation by a Nonheme Iron(II) Complex to Form an Oxoiron(IV) Intermediate†
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 37, pages 7172–7175, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Thibon, A., England, J., Martinho, M., Young, Victor G., Frisch, Jonathan R., Guillot, R., Girerd, J.-J., Münck, E., Que, L. and Banse, F. (2008), Proton- and Reductant-Assisted Dioxygen Activation by a Nonheme Iron(II) Complex to Form an Oxoiron(IV) Intermediate. Angew. Chem., 120: 7172–7175. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801832
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2008
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM-33162, EB-001475
- Energie, Conception Durable 2004. Grant Number: ACI BioCatOx ECD009
- National Science Foundation/Department of Energy. Grant Number: CHE-0535644
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2008/z801832_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.