We are grateful to Drs. May Nyman and Travis M. Anderson for a gift of hydrous niobium oxide and generous advice. This project was funded by a grant from the US Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Science through DE-FG02-05ER15693 and the US National Science Foundation through EAR-0515600.
The [Ti12Nb6O44]10− Ion—A New Type of Polyoxometalate Structure†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 30, pages 5716–5718, July 14, 2008
How to Cite
Ohlin, C. André., Villa, Eric M., Fettinger, James C. and Casey, William H. (2008), The [Ti12Nb6O44]10− Ion—A New Type of Polyoxometalate Structure. Angew. Chem., 120: 5716–5718. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801883
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2008
- US Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Science. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER15693
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EAR-0515600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!