The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of DTRA (HDTRA1-07-1-0024), NSF (CHE-0315275), and ONR (N00014-06-1-1032). The Bruker (Siemens) SMART APEX diffraction facility was established at the University of Idaho with the assistance of the NSF-EPSCoR program and the M. J. Murdock Charitable Trust, Vancouver, WA (USA). The authors thank Dr. A. Blumenfeld for 15N NMR spectroscopy measurements.
Energetic Nitrogen-Rich Derivatives of 1,5-Diaminotetrazole†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 33, pages 6332–6335, August 4, 2008
How to Cite
Joo, Y.-H., Twamley, B., Garg, S. and Shreeve, Jean'ne M. (2008), Energetic Nitrogen-Rich Derivatives of 1,5-Diaminotetrazole. Angew. Chem., 120: 6332–6335. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801886
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2008
- DTRA. Grant Number: HDTRA1-07-1-0024
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0315275
- ONR. Grant Number: N00014-06-1-1032
- M. J. Murdock Charitable Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!