H.M.B. thanks GlaxoSmithKline for funding. P.J.B. thanks GlaxoSmithKline for a fellowship. S.R.B. thanks DTI and Siemens Molecular Imaging Ltd for a fellowship. J.P.H. thanks Merton College and the EPSRC for funding. We thank Prof. Jennifer Green and Philip Waghorn for helpful discussions, Dr. Christoph Salzmann for assistance with Raman spectroscopy, and the Oxford Supercomputing Centre.
Controlled Axial Coordination: Solid-Phase Synthesis and Purification of Metallo-Radiopharmaceuticals†
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 44, pages 8544–8547, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Betts, Helen M., Barnard, Peter J., Bayly, Simon R., Dilworth, Jonathan R., Gee, Antony D. and Holland, Jason P. (2008), Controlled Axial Coordination: Solid-Phase Synthesis and Purification of Metallo-Radiopharmaceuticals. Angew. Chem., 120: 8544–8547. doi: 10.1002/ange.200801936
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2008
- Merton College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!