We thank the EPSRC, WestCHEM, and the University of Glasgow for supporting this work.
Structural Evolution of “S”-Shaped [H4W22O74]12− and “§”-Shaped [H10W34O116]18− Isopolyoxotungstate Clusters†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 44, pages 8548–8551, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Miras, Haralampos N., Yan, J., Long, D.-L. and Cronin, L. (2008), Structural Evolution of “S”-Shaped [H4W22O74]12− and “§”-Shaped [H10W34O116]18− Isopolyoxotungstate Clusters. Angew. Chem., 120: 8548–8551. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802109
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2008
- University of Glasgow
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!