This work was financially supported by the National Science Council and ITRI, Taiwan.
Multifunctionalized Ruthenium-Based Supersensitizers for Highly Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 38, pages 7452–7455, September 8, 2008
How to Cite
Chen, C.-Y., Chen, J.-G., Wu, S.-J., Li, J.-Y., Wu, C.-G. and Ho, K.-C. (2008), Multifunctionalized Ruthenium-Based Supersensitizers for Highly Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Angew. Chem., 120: 7452–7455. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802120
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2008
- National Science Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!