Financial support from the National Science Council of Taiwan is gratefully acknowledged.
Photooxygenation of Masked o-Benzoquinones: An Efficient Entry into Highly Functionalized Cyclopentenones from 2-Methoxyphenols†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 38, pages 7435–7437, September 8, 2008
How to Cite
Kao, T.-C., Chuang, G. and Liao, C.-C. (2008), Photooxygenation of Masked o-Benzoquinones: An Efficient Entry into Highly Functionalized Cyclopentenones from 2-Methoxyphenols. Angew. Chem., 120: 7435–7437. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802130
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2008
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!