We thank A. J. Liang for helpful comments. The research was supported by the US Department of Energy, Office of Energy Research, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, grant FG02-04ER15600. We acknowledge beam time and support of the DOE Division of Materials Sciences for its role in the operation and development of beam line MR-CAT at the Advanced Photon Source at Argonne National Laboratory. We thank the beam line staff for assistance.
Real-Time Characterization of Formation and Breakup of Iridium Clusters in Highly Dealuminated Zeolite Y†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 48, pages 9385–9388, November 17, 2008
How to Cite
Uzun, A. and Gates, Bruce C. (2008), Real-Time Characterization of Formation and Breakup of Iridium Clusters in Highly Dealuminated Zeolite Y. Angew. Chem., 120: 9385–9388. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802140
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2008
- US Department of Energy, Office of Energy Research, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: FG02-04ER15600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!