We wish to thank The Scripps Research Institute, Brandeis University, and the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF CHE-0615716) for financial support and the A. P. Sloan Foundation for a fellowship (J.-Q.Y.).
Synthesis of Indolines and Tetrahydroisoquinolines from Arylethylamines by PdII-Catalyzed CH Activation Reactions†
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 34, pages 6552–6555, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
Li, J.-J., Mei, T.-S. and Yu, J.-Q. (2008), Synthesis of Indolines and Tetrahydroisoquinolines from Arylethylamines by PdII-Catalyzed CH Activation Reactions. Angew. Chem., 120: 6552–6555. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802187
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2008
- The Scripps Research Institute
- Brandeis University
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF CHE-0615716
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!