The authors thank the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia for financial support (grant nos. 119-1193079-1084 and 119-1191342-1082).
Anion-Directed Self-Assembly of Flexible Ligands into Anion-Specific and Highly Symmetrical Organic Solids†
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 37, pages 7130–7133, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Užarević, K., Đilović, I., Matković-Čalogović, D., Šišak, D. and Cindrić, M. (2008), Anion-Directed Self-Assembly of Flexible Ligands into Anion-Specific and Highly Symmetrical Organic Solids. Angew. Chem., 120: 7130–7133. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802193
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2008
- Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia. Grant Numbers: 119-1193079-1084, 119-1191342-1082
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!