We are grateful to the National Institutes of Health (grant number GM069773) for support.
A Highly Emissive Fluorescent Nucleoside that Signals the Activity of Toxic Ribosome-Inactivating Proteins†
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 35, pages 6763–6767, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Srivatsan, Seergazhi G., Greco, Nicholas J. and Tor, Y. (2008), A Highly Emissive Fluorescent Nucleoside that Signals the Activity of Toxic Ribosome-Inactivating Proteins. Angew. Chem., 120: 6763–6767. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802199
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM069773
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!