We thank the NIH (National Institute of General Medical Sciences) and Merck Research Laboratories, each for partial support.
Functional Analysis of an Aspartate-Based Epoxidation Catalyst with Amide-to-Alkene Peptidomimetic Catalyst Analogues†
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 35, pages 6809–6813, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Jakobsche, Charles E., Peris, G. and Miller, Scott J. (2008), Functional Analysis of an Aspartate-Based Epoxidation Catalyst with Amide-to-Alkene Peptidomimetic Catalyst Analogues. Angew. Chem., 120: 6809–6813. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802223
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2008
- Merck Research Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!