Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant no. 20325209, 20418002 and 20532010), the Major State Basic Research Development Program of China (grant no. 2005CCA06600), the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the National Natural Science Foundation/Hong Kong Research Grants Council Joint Research Scheme (N_PolyU506/04), and Hong Kong UGC Areas of Excellence Scheme (AOE/P-10/01) is greatly appreciated.
Hydrogenation of Quinolines Using a Recyclable Phosphine-Free Chiral Cationic Ruthenium Catalyst: Enhancement of Catalyst Stability and Selectivity in an Ionic Liquid†
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 44, pages 8592–8595, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Zhou, H., Li, Z., Wang, Z., Wang, T., Xu, L., He, Y., Fan, Q.-H., Pan, J., Gu, L. and Chan, Albert S. C. (2008), Hydrogenation of Quinolines Using a Recyclable Phosphine-Free Chiral Cationic Ruthenium Catalyst: Enhancement of Catalyst Stability and Selectivity in an Ionic Liquid. Angew. Chem., 120: 8592–8595. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802237
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20325209, 20418002, 20532010
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2005CCA06600
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation/Hong Kong Research Grants Council Joint Research Scheme. Grant Number: N_PolyU506/04
- Hong Kong UGC Areas of Excellence Scheme. Grant Number: AOE/P-10/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!