Financial support from the University of Bologna (Clustercat), the MIUR (PRIN2006), and PRRIITT (Nanofaber) is gratefully acknowledged. We wish to thank Dr. Magda Blosi for her support with the DLS measurements.
An Organometallic Approach to Gold Nanoparticles: Synthesis and X-Ray Structure of CO-Protected Au21Fe10, Au22Fe12, Au28Fe14, and Au34Fe14 Clusters†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 35, pages 6768–6771, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Femoni, C., Iapalucci, M., Longoni, G., Tiozzo, C. and Zacchini, S. (2008), An Organometallic Approach to Gold Nanoparticles: Synthesis and X-Ray Structure of CO-Protected Au21Fe10, Au22Fe12, Au28Fe14, and Au34Fe14 Clusters. Angew. Chem., 120: 6768–6771. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802267
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2008
- University of Bologna
- MIUR. Grant Number: PRIN2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!