We are grateful to the CNRS, MRES, IUF, and ANR BLAN 06-2_159258 for financial support of this work, and to the CRIHAN, Plan Interrégional du Bassin Parisien (project 2006-013), for the use of the computing facilities. We thank Prof. F. McDonald (Emory University) for helpful suggestions on propargyl alcohol resolution, and Dr. N. Goasdoue (UPMC) for circular dichroism measurements.
The Role of Bent Acyclic Allene Gold Complexes in Axis-to-Center Chirality Transfers†
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 39, pages 7644–7648, September 15, 2008
How to Cite
Gandon, V., Lemière, G., Hours, A., Fensterbank, L. and Malacria, M. (2008), The Role of Bent Acyclic Allene Gold Complexes in Axis-to-Center Chirality Transfers. Angew. Chem., 120: 7644–7648. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802332
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2008
- ANR BLAN. Grant Number: 06-2_159258
- CRIHAN. Grant Number: 2006-013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!