This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations of Carbon Resources” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Synthesis of Optically Active Boron–Silicon Bifunctional Cyclopropane Derivatives through Enantioselective Copper(I)-Catalyzed Reaction of Allylic Carbonates with a Diboron Derivative†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 39, pages 7534–7537, September 15, 2008
How to Cite
Ito, H., Kosaka, Y., Nonoyama, K., Sasaki, Y. and Sawamura, M. (2008), Synthesis of Optically Active Boron–Silicon Bifunctional Cyclopropane Derivatives through Enantioselective Copper(I)-Catalyzed Reaction of Allylic Carbonates with a Diboron Derivative. Angew. Chem., 120: 7534–7537. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802342
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!