This research was supported by the NSF (Postdoctoral Fellowship in Biological Sciences, J.M.B.), the Hughes Hall Fellowship, the University of Cambridge (J.M.B.), and the Medical Research Council (J.G.). We are grateful to Dr. P. Tessier and Dr. S. Lindquist for providing fluorescence intensities, and to Dr. C. M. Dobson and Dr. S. Radford for critical reading of the manuscript.
Identification of Aggregation-Prone Elements by Using Interaction-Energy Matrices†
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 38, pages 7377–7379, September 8, 2008
How to Cite
Bui, Jennifer M., Cavalli, A. and Gsponer, J. (2008), Identification of Aggregation-Prone Elements by Using Interaction-Energy Matrices. Angew. Chem., 120: 7377–7379. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802345
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2008
- Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!