This work was supported by EaStCHEM (The Edinburgh and St. Andrews Research School of Chemistry) and Hoffmann-La Roche. The EPSRC National Mass Spectrometry Service Centre at the University of Wales, Swansea is thanked for providing high resolution mass spectra.
Stereoselective Synthesis of Tri- and Tetrasubstituted Alkenes by Iron-Catalyzed Carbometalation Ring-Opening Reactions of Cyclopropenes†
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 38, pages 7460–7463, September 8, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Fordyce, Euan A. F., Chen, F. and Lam, H. (2008), Stereoselective Synthesis of Tri- and Tetrasubstituted Alkenes by Iron-Catalyzed Carbometalation Ring-Opening Reactions of Cyclopropenes. Angew. Chem., 120: 7460–7463. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802391
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2008
- Hoffmann-La Roche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!