The authors thank Dr. P. Dieudonné (University Montpellier 2, France) for SAXS measurements and Dr. F. Babonneau and J. Maquet (University P. et M. Curie, France) for solid-state NMR spectroscopy experiments, and Dr. H. Amenitsch (IBN, Graz, Austria) and Dr. Plinio Innocenzi (University of Sassari, Italy) for their help in SAXS data treatment, and Dr. T. Nugay (Bogazici University, Turkey) for his help in polymer synthesis. Dr. G. Calleja (ICG Montpellier, France) is acknowledged for artwork. This work was supported by the French Minister of Education, Research and Technology in the framework of the ACI Project JC 4092. We thank Dr. C. Boissière and Dr. C. Sanchez (University P. et M. Curie, France) for discussions.
Ecodesign of Ordered Mesoporous Materials Obtained with Switchable Micellar Assemblies†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 44, pages 8561–8565, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Baccile, N., Reboul, J., Blanc, B., Coq, B., Lacroix-Desmazes, P., In, M. and Gérardin, C. (2008), Ecodesign of Ordered Mesoporous Materials Obtained with Switchable Micellar Assemblies. Angew. Chem., 120: 8561–8565. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802431
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2008
- French Minister of Education, Research and Technology. Grant Number: JC 4092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!