We thank Dr. Xing Dai, Dr. Maximilian Dochnahl, and Takashi Nakai for helpful discussions and for experimental assistance. Support was provided by the NIH (National Institute of General Medical Sciences: grant no. R01-GM57034), Merck Research Laboratories, and Novartis.
Enantioselective Nucleophilic Catalysis: The Synthesis of Aza-β-Lactams through [2+2] Cycloadditions of Ketenes with Azo Compounds†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 37, pages 7156–7158, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Berlin, Jacob M. and Fu, Gregory C. (2008), Enantioselective Nucleophilic Catalysis: The Synthesis of Aza-β-Lactams through [2+2] Cycloadditions of Ketenes with Azo Compounds. Angew. Chem., 120: 7156–7158. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802439
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-GM57034
- Merck Research Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!