These authors contributed equally to this work.
Multifunctional Uniform Nanoparticles Composed of a Magnetite Nanocrystal Core and a Mesoporous Silica Shell for Magnetic Resonance and Fluorescence Imaging and for Drug Delivery†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 44, pages 8566–8569, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Kim, J., Kim, H., Lee, N., Kim, T., Kim, H., Yu, T., Song, I., Moon, W. and Hyeon, T. (2008), Multifunctional Uniform Nanoparticles Composed of a Magnetite Nanocrystal Core and a Mesoporous Silica Shell for Magnetic Resonance and Fluorescence Imaging and for Drug Delivery. Angew. Chem., 120: 8566–8569. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802469
T.H. acknowledges financial support by the Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology through the National Creative Research Initiative Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). This study was supported in part by a grant from the Innovative Research Institute for Cell Therapy, Republic of Korea (A062260).
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2008
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- Innovative Research Institute for Cell Therapy, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A062260
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!