Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant nos. 90406019, 20473097, and 20573116) and the National Key Project for Basic Research (grant nos. 2007CB936503 and 2007CB936802) is gratefully acknowledged.
Site-Selective Fabrication of Two-Dimensional Fullerene Arrays by Using a Supramolecular Template at the Liquid-Solid Interface†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 35, pages 6819–6823, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Li, M., Deng, K., Lei, S.-B., Yang, Y.-L., Wang, T.-S., Shen, Y.-T., Wang, C.-R., Zeng, Q.-D. and Wang, C. (2008), Site-Selective Fabrication of Two-Dimensional Fullerene Arrays by Using a Supramolecular Template at the Liquid-Solid Interface. Angew. Chem., 120: 6819–6823. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802518
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90406019, 20473097, 20573116
- National Key Project for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936503, 2007CB936802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!