This research was supported by the CREST project of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), for which M.F. is the principal investigator. This work has been approved by Photon Factory Program Advisory Committee (Proposal No. 2006G284).
Single-Crystalline Molecular Flasks: Chemical Transformation with Bulky Reagents in the Pores of Porous Coordination Networks†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 42, pages 8150–8152, October 6, 2008
How to Cite
Kawamichi, T., Kodama, T., Kawano, M. and Fujita, M. (2008), Single-Crystalline Molecular Flasks: Chemical Transformation with Bulky Reagents in the Pores of Porous Coordination Networks. Angew. Chem., 120: 8150–8152. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802545
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2008
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!