Metal-Catalyzed Reactions of Alkynes. Part III. This work was supported by the Landmark Project of National Cheng Kung University and the National Science Council of Taiwan (NSC 96-2113M-006-008-MY2). We also thank Prof. S.-L. Wang and C.-Y. Chen (National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan) for the X-ray structure analyses. Part II: Y.-T. Wu, W.-C. Lin, C.-J. Liu, C.-Y. Wu, Adv. Synth. Catal.2008, 350, 1841.
Synthesis, Structure, and Photophysical Properties of Highly Substituted 8,8a-Dihydrocyclopenta[a]indenes†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 51, pages 10039–10042, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Wu, Y.-T., Kuo, M.-Y., Chang, Y.-T., Shin, C.-C., Wu, T.-C., Tai, C.-C., Cheng, T.-H. and Liu, W.-S. (2008), Synthesis, Structure, and Photophysical Properties of Highly Substituted 8,8a-Dihydrocyclopenta[a]indenes. Angew. Chem., 120: 10039–10042. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802560
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2008
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 96-2113M-006-008-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!