We thank Dr. R. K. Chadha, Dr. D. H. Huang, and Dr. G. Siuzdak for X-ray crystallographic, NMR spectroscopic, and mass spectrometric assistance, respectively. We also gratefully acknowledge Prof. S. Bräse and Prof. R. J. Capon for providing the spectra of synthetic diversonol and natural rugulotrosins, respectively, as well as Dr. D. J. Edmonds and Dr. A. F. Lenzen for helpful discussions. This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health, the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology, and a Bristol-Myers Squibb Graduate Fellowship (to A.L.).
Total Syntheses and Structural Revision of α- and β-Diversonolic Esters and Total Syntheses of Diversonol and Blennolide C†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 35, pages 6681–6684, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Nicolaou, K. C. and Li, A. (2008), Total Syntheses and Structural Revision of α- and β-Diversonolic Esters and Total Syntheses of Diversonol and Blennolide C. Angew. Chem., 120: 6681–6684. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802632
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2008
- National Institutes of Health
- Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Graduate Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!