This work was supported in part by the STC Program of the National Science Foundation under Agreement Number DMR-0120967 and the DARPA MORPH Program and ONR (N00014-06-1-1013 and N00014-06-1-0897). We thank Prof. S. R. Marder and Dr. S. Barlow for valuable discussion and the EPSRC Mass Spectrometry Service (Swansea) for mass spectra.
Porphyrin Dimer Carbocations with Strong Near Infrared Absorption and Third-Order Optical Nonlinearity†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 37, pages 7203–7206, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Thorley, Karl J., Hales, Joel M., Anderson, Harry L. and Perry, Joseph W. (2008), Porphyrin Dimer Carbocations with Strong Near Infrared Absorption and Third-Order Optical Nonlinearity. Angew. Chem., 120: 7203–7206. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802687
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0120967
- ONR. Grant Numbers: N00014-06-1-1013, N00014-06-1-0897
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!