This work was supported by XFEL program and CREST, JST (Japan). Dr. S. K. Ghosh is grateful to JSPS for a postdoctoral fellowship.
A Bistable Porous Coordination Polymer with a Bond-Switching Mechanism Showing Reversible Structural and Functional Transformations†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 46, pages 8975–8979, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Ghosh, Sujit K., Kaneko, W., Kiriya, D., Ohba, M. and Kitagawa, S. (2008), A Bistable Porous Coordination Polymer with a Bond-Switching Mechanism Showing Reversible Structural and Functional Transformations. Angew. Chem., 120: 8975–8979. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802803
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!