We thank the 973 Program (2006CB932900), the NNSFC (No. 20421202, 20572052, and 20772062), and the Tianjin Natural Science Foundation (07QTPTJC29600) for financial support.
A Polymeric Pseudorotaxane Constructed from Cucurbituril and Aniline, and Stabilization of Its Radical Cation†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 38, pages 7403–7406, September 8, 2008
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Shi, J., Chen, Y. and Ke, C.-F. (2008), A Polymeric Pseudorotaxane Constructed from Cucurbituril and Aniline, and Stabilization of Its Radical Cation. Angew. Chem., 120: 7403–7406. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802805
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2008
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2006CB932900
- NNSFC. Grant Numbers: 20421202, 20572052, 20772062
- Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 07QTPTJC29600
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2008/z802805_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.