We gratefully acknowledged the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), JST Innovation Plaza, Kyoto for financial support.
Effect of Thermal Treatment on Activity and Durability of CuFe2O4–Al2O3 Composite Catalysts for Steam Reforming of Dimethyl Ether†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 48, pages 9454–9457, November 17, 2008
How to Cite
Faungnawakij, K., Kikuchi, R., Shimoda, N., Fukunaga, T. and Eguchi, K. (2008), Effect of Thermal Treatment on Activity and Durability of CuFe2O4–Al2O3 Composite Catalysts for Steam Reforming of Dimethyl Ether. Angew. Chem., 120: 9454–9457. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802809
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2008
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!