C. Prestipino and G. Agostini are acknowledged for their friendly help during the XAS measurements. M. Clerici is acknowledged for constructive discussion. This work is supported by Regione Piemonte, Progetto NANOMAT Docup (2000–2006) and by Compagnia di S. Paolo. P4VP=poly(4-vinylpyridine).
Structure and Redox Activity of Copper Sites Isolated in a Nanoporous P4VP Polymeric Matrix†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 48, pages 9409–9413, November 17, 2008
How to Cite
Groppo, E., Uddin, M., Bordiga, S., Zecchina, A. and Lamberti, C. (2008), Structure and Redox Activity of Copper Sites Isolated in a Nanoporous P4VP Polymeric Matrix. Angew. Chem., 120: 9409–9413. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802815
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!