This research was financed by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research in the Priority Area “Chemistry of Coordination Space” and a Grant-in-Aid for Science Research in the Priority Area “Super-Hierarchical Structures” from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture (Japan), a World Premier International Research Center Initiative (WPI Initiative) on Materials Nanoarchitetonics from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture (Japan), and Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. We are also grateful to Dr. Osamu Mishima for helpful discussions.
A Layered Mesoporous Carbon Sensor Based on Nanopore-Filling Cooperative Adsorption in the Liquid Phase†
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 38, pages 7364–7367, September 8, 2008
How to Cite
Ariga, K., Vinu, A., Ji, Q., Ohmori, O., Hill, Jonathan P., Acharya, S., Koike, J. and Shiratori, S. (2008), A Layered Mesoporous Carbon Sensor Based on Nanopore-Filling Cooperative Adsorption in the Liquid Phase. Angew. Chem., 120: 7364–7367. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802820
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2008
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture (Japan)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!