This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the National Research Lab. Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology (No. R0A-2005-000-10034-0), and BK-21 (2006). M.G. and M.K.N. thank Swiss Federal Office for Energy (OFEN). E.P. thanks the Spanish MEC for the CONSOLIDER-HOPE 0007-2007, and the CTQ2007-60746/BQU project.
Stepwise Cosensitization of Nanocrystalline TiO2 Films Utilizing Al2O3 Layers in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 43, pages 8383–8387, October 13, 2008
How to Cite
Choi, H., Kim, S., Kang, S. O., Ko, J., Kang, M.-S., Clifford, John N., Forneli, A., Palomares, E., Nazeeruddin, Mohammad K. and Grätzel, M. (2008), Stepwise Cosensitization of Nanocrystalline TiO2 Films Utilizing Al2O3 Layers in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Angew. Chem., 120: 8383–8387. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802852
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2008
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation
- National Research Lab. Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology
- Swiss Federal Office for Energy
- Spanish MEC. Grant Numbers: CONSOLIDER-HOPE 0007-2007, CTQ2007-60746/BQU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!