The NIH (GM-47480) and the NSF (CHE-0715138) provided financial support. T.L.M. is grateful for LaMattina and Novartis graduate fellowships; M.K.B. was the recipient of a Bristol-Myers Squibb graduate fellowship. Mass spectrometry facilities at Boston College are supported by the NSF (CHE-0619576).
Enantioselective Synthesis of All-Carbon Quaternary Stereogenic Centers by Catalytic Asymmetric Conjugate Additions of Alkyl and Aryl Aluminum Reagents to Five-, Six-, and Seven-Membered-Ring β-Substituted Cyclic Enones†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 38, pages 7468–7472, September 8, 2008
How to Cite
May, Tricia L., Brown, M. K. and Hoveyda, Amir H. (2008), Enantioselective Synthesis of All-Carbon Quaternary Stereogenic Centers by Catalytic Asymmetric Conjugate Additions of Alkyl and Aryl Aluminum Reagents to Five-, Six-, and Seven-Membered-Ring β-Substituted Cyclic Enones. Angew. Chem., 120: 7468–7472. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802910
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: GM-47480
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0715138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!