These authors contributed equally to this work.
Semiconducting and Electroluminescent Nanowires Self-Assembled from Organoplatinum(II) Complexes†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 51, pages 10043–10047, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Yuen, M.-Y., Roy, V. A. L., Lu, W., Kui, Steven C. F., Tong, G. S. M., So, M.-H., Chui, S. S.-Y., Muccini, M., Ning, J. Q., Xu, S. J. and Che, C.-M. (2008), Semiconducting and Electroluminescent Nanowires Self-Assembled from Organoplatinum(II) Complexes. Angew. Chem., 120: 10043–10047. doi: 10.1002/ange.200802981
This work is supported by the University Development Fund of the University of Hong Kong, the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (HKU 7039/03P), the Italian FIRB-RBNE033KMA, and the EUFP6-015034O LAS projects. We are grateful to Dr. Herman H. Y. Sung of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology for performing the low-temperature X-ray crystallography on 1 a⋅H2O and S. Toffanin of CNR-ISMN for CLSM measurements.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2008
- University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: HKU 7039/03P
- Italian FIRB-RBNE033KMA
- EUFP6-015034O LAS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!