This work was supported by French program ANR CO2 “NoMAC” (ANR-06-CO2-008) and FP6—European funding STREP “DeSanns” SES6-CT-2005-020133.
Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Breathing MOFs: Structural Transformations of MIL-53(Cr) upon Thermal Activation and CO2 Adsorption†
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 44, pages 8615–8619, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Salles, F., Ghoufi, A., Maurin, G., Bell, Robert G., Mellot-Draznieks, C. and Férey, G. (2008), Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Breathing MOFs: Structural Transformations of MIL-53(Cr) upon Thermal Activation and CO2 Adsorption. Angew. Chem., 120: 8615–8619. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803067
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2008
- ANR CO2 “NoMAC”. Grant Number: ANR-06-CO2-008
- FP6—European funding STREP “DeSanns”. Grant Number: SES6-CT-2005-020133
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!